Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Little Cheetah


Hey beauty loverz, This is one of my first looks I submitted to Makeup Bee.  Its not all that great but I thought it was a cute and colorful, so these are the products I used:

Eyes
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Milani Runway Eyes Palette in Haute Couture

I used my Borghese Makeup Brushes to create this look.  
1) Using the Pink out of the Milani Runway Eyes first to cover my entire eyelid up to underneath my brow. 
2) Then with the Borghese eyeliner brush,  I used the other colors in that same palette to create small streaks of rainbow across the lash line. 
3) For the cheetah print I made small scattered c's and o's with the L'Oreal felt tip liner.  
4) Finish the look with the L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara. 

Your look is complete :-)

As I practice and get better I will definitely re-do this look.  

Thank You and I hope you all enjoy. 

Please don't forget to show some love and follow me ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi I want to follow your blog but you don't have a google friend connect button so I can't :( (You can get one by going to your blogger dashboard-->layout-->add gadget--> followers) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya You have been tagged for the 11 Questions Tag! Go to this link to find out the rules! :)

    http://bellanailsandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete