Monday, September 3, 2012

A little help for these nails

Hello My sweet beauty loverz, so let me give you a little background on my nails, for many years I had really long nails and they had overlay of acrylic over my real nails. I absolutely loved them but every few months I would have to soak and reapply the acrylic because they would start looking gross. I just recently decided that I would soak them and cut them down completely, so I did last May. It is now September and My nails are still weak as hell, Ive been trying different nail hardeners and no success. Im so disappointed, right now Im gonna give Sally Hansen Hard as Wrap a try so I hope it works Im submitting my picture before and then after two weeks there will be an after along with my thoughts on this product so stay tuned...

Do any of you Beauty Loverz have any really good products you suggest I can try?

No comments:

Post a Comment