Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My entry to Eye Kandy Cosmetics on FB

Hello Beauty Loverz, Im so excited to show you my makeup entry to the football favorite team contest from Eye Kandy Cosmetics on FB. So Im really not a football fanatic but Ive always had my favorite teams Ive followed all my life, for football I like the NY GIANTS and of course the NY Jets . So being that I like green better I went with the Jets. I hope you all like my look, you Beauty Loverz are also welcomed to comment on your thoughts as well.

For for this look I used my new E.L.F Cosmetics 144 Eye shadow palette. Loreal Voluminous Fiber lashes mascara, NYX white jumbo eyeliner and for my lips I also used the same eyeshadow color of my clear gloss lips. If all you beauty loverz would be so kind to to like my look on Eye Kandy Cosmetics page, I would really appreciate your support. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment