Saturday, September 29, 2012

Entry into the Sarah Chambers seasons contest

Here is my entry for the Sarah Chambers Seasons Contest on FB, although I didn't win I had lots of fun creating this look ;-) My favorite season out of the four is Winter!! Here is what I used for this look: I always use Benefit Wow Flawless Foundation with Maybelline 24 Hour Concealer and NYX Eyeshadow Primer then
1)E.L.F Cosmetics 144 Palette (pinks)
2)NYX Glitter Mania in Hot Pink used with Hard Candy Glitter Adhesive
3)Essence False Lashes coated with Loreal Voluminous False Fiber mascara
4)Maybelline Eye Studio black gel liner
5)NYC Lipstick in 316 Blossom with a top coat of Hard Candy Glossaholic in Chill Out Vanilla.
I hope you all like it and of course please leave me your comments and suggestions, I appreciate all my Beauty Loverz <3 Please spread the word on my blog I need more followers!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your eye make-up and the fur addition!The pink eyeshadow is absolutely goregous as well :). http://msmannequingirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete