Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Review on Maybelline Volume Express Mascara

Hello beautiful Beauty Loverz, here is my review for Maybelline Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara. I purchased this mascara in Walmart for $5.94 As you can see from this photo this Mascara is not bad at all, It lasted all day and did not run at all even through this Florida heat, (yeah its still 85 degrees in Florida on October :-(. )
This mascara really made my lashes look really long and sexy. Normally I only apply on my top lashes but I went ahead and applied to my bottom lashes as well, it was really nice. I didn't have to layer up my coats and my lashes did not stick together. I definitely recommend this product for any of you. For only $5.94 @ Walmart you cant beat it. I have a friend who says her experience was different, like she had clumping going on. Please leave me your comments or your experience, I would appreciate it. Thank you all and don't forget to spread the word about my Beauty Blog, I want to get enough followers so I can do my first Giveaway!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment