Thursday, October 18, 2012

A little help for these nails (UPDATE)

Hello, Beauty Loverz,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on my nails. I am happy to announce that there had definately been some improvement on my nails.  I had mentioned in my previous nail blog that I was recovering from having acrylic nails for a long time removed.  My nails were so weak and fragile.  I started using Sally Hansen Hard As Nails- Hard As Wraps nail polish and I cant believe how much better the health of my nail is. I started using this product at the beginning of September :
The first pic is 2 weeks using Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps. Then the next pic is 3 Weeks using Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps.
Im am very pleased with the result and I will definitely include this product in my normal nail routine. Please let me know if you loverz have tried Sally Hansen Hard as Nails and what your experience was. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment