Monday, December 10, 2012

My review on Organix Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner

Hello, Beauty Loverz, Im sorry Ive been Mia lately but Ive had some personal family issues to deal with. Now that things are a little better, I want to tell you what I think about this shampoo and conditioner I purchased months ago from Ulta. The line is Organix. My hair is thin and wavy, Unfortunately, i did not see any difference or benefits after using the shampoo and conditioner. Organix claims to nourish your hair with added ingredients to add strength and elasticity. Honestly, I would not use or buy this combo again. I still found myself needing some extra conditioner after every use . I give these products on a scale from 1-10 a 4!! Well thats my review on Organix coconut shampoo and conditioner. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment